Saturday, December 13, 2008

DEAR SANTA

Dalton has sent 2 letters to Santa. They are nothing a like so I am wondering if he thought he put different things it would increase the chances of him getting more stuff. One letter he did here at home and the other he did at school with his teacher.

Letter from home:

Dear Santa,
I want a red tractor, a tanker truck-you know one of those that daddy doesn't like that turns into the gas station (that's a whole nother blog entry-haha) and those round things that you put on shoes so you can walk up the wall and on the ceiling. ( I believe he was referring to suction cups) And I want one of those tables where you can play ping pong and pool ball, air hockey and that thing where you use your hands back and forth and it makes those people go back and forth. (I believe this would be foose ball). I will leave cookies and milk for you.

Love
Dalton

LETTER AT SCHOOL:

Dear Santa,

I want a remote control jeep that you have to put batteries in and I want a bunny rabbit and I want it in black. Also I want to name it Scott. I want a remote control tractor and some little ABC magnets and that is all. I love you.

Love Dalton

HE WANTS A FLIPPIN RABBIT!!!!! AND HE IS GOING TO NAME IT SCOTT!! I explained that rabbits do not make good pets. He explained that he was going to put it on a leash and take it for a walk. I explained that the neighborhood dogs (all 500 of them) would get it and eat it! Rabbits do not come when you call them. They do not do tricks. And I am not going to clean up rabbit poo until the thing dies or disappears!!!!

No comments: