Tuesday, February 10, 2009

2:30 IN THE MORNING

Yes, that is what time it was when the sound of a barking dog woke me up. I don't usually wake up very easily by something like this, but this was one of those mornings I guess. I listened closely to see if it was our dog or a neighbors and quickly realized that it was OUR dog. Since she was the only dog barking I got out the spotlight to see what was wrong with her. She was tangled up around the 4wheeler trailer. poor dog. I put on some shoes and went out and untangled her. She is lucky that it had quit raining other wise she would have stayed like that. She was under the lean-to so she would have been dry anyway. Once I got back into the house it was like "listen to the quiet". I felt like I should be doing something productive. I went and got a drink of water and washed that thought right out of my head!!haha I turned on a home improvement show and fell back asleep.

No comments: