THE FOLLOWING IS A WALK DOWN MEMORY LANE-SUMMER OF 2008.
We moved here in May of 2008. It took me quite a while to get everything unpacked or at least gone through. Once this task was done I decided it was time to go ahead and get rid of the things that were no longer needed, wanted or used. When I was going through Dalton's toys I was trying to pick out the items that he NEVER played with or had out grown. This is extremely hard to do when he is here-I think my son could be a hoarder. On this occasion he was in the playroom with me and of course he was fighting me all the way on my choices of elimination. I came across a stuffed animal of Big Bird that had motion sensor eyes and would talk to you. This was an item I was putting in the get rid of box because Dalton NEVER played with it. Dalton didn't even really care for Sesame Street. He did like Elmo. So, as Dalton watched me throw the bird in the box he started yelling "STOP YOU CAN'T THROW MY ERNIE AWAY I LOVE HIM!!!!" That is not a typo he really did call it Ernie!! Once I stopped laughing and explained that he didn't even know who he was he thought I was lying to him and he did not like me laughing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment