Wednesday, February 1, 2012

MY KARATE KID

I highly recommend Karate for all kids! And if you have a good Karate instructor they will even work with kids with disabilities. Oh by the way, Dalton is the one that has a lot of yellow showing on his shirt. He has such good balance and form! He is a green belt now. We are so proud of him and how far he has come. He has gained so much: confidence, balance, self esteem, disipline. I am sure there is more but it is late and I can not think.

2 comments:

Holli said...

So glad to see that you are blogging again!

Karen said...

Thanks Holli! There has been so much craziness between my health and Dalton being diagnosed with ADD and I am just now feeling like I have a handle on things. Sad I know-I think it is because of my age...lol...yea we'll just blame it on that :D