

Last weekend Dalton got to play with the big guys!! Our next door neighbor, Jeremy-on the right, and his friend were in his yard playing football. Dalton watched them for a while then disappeared and came back with his football. Dalton is not very out spoken when it comes to talking to most people so he watched them and threw his own ball into the air and would try to catch it. After witnessing this for a while, Denny stopped what he was doing and tossed the ball around with him for a while until he needed to get back to what he was doing. I guess the guys witnessed all of this and asked Dalton if he wanted to play too. And he actually did! I wish I had pictures of that but the camera was on the charger. I can tell you I honestly don't know how it all took place but all I know is I witnessed Dalton, Jeremy and his friend take off to the dirt pile and start jumping and playing around in it. I am pretty sure Jeremy is 15 and his friend is probably about the same. Both guys play on the football team. I know the guys were just having fun but they don't know how much it means to Dalton to have someone to play with and I appreciate it too!
No comments:
Post a Comment