Friday, October 10, 2008

SPACE BAGS

Space bags are such a wonderful invention! In the past few months, and my need to organize and re-organize, I have discovered these wonderful, reusable, space saving creatures. I have organized bedding, pillows, bedding for camping, it goes on and on. I first bought them at WalMart and then one night while changing channels they were showing another brand of space bags on QVC. They had a deal where you got a bus load of bags in varying sizes at a really good price so I bought them too. If I would have thought of it then I would have made my own little commercial because I have EXTREMELY reduced the amount of space that was being taken up for all of these items. It would be safe to say I took what was stored in the top of 2 walk in closets and reduced it all down to where everything fits under the guest room bed....the the exception of my camping items which before I sucked the air out of the bag with the vacuum it stood about 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide and now it is a 2 x 2 cube. I am starting on seasonal clothes and clothes we don't seem to fit in anymore-that we don't want to get rid of next! GO ME!!!

No comments: