Thursday, January 1, 2009

MY RESOLUTIONS

Do I dare make resolutions?? of course I do.

This year I really need to focus on my health. I would like to help make my family healthier too. Dalton needs to learn to eat more veggies. Sometimes Dalton doesn't want to eat meat either. He wants cereal or hotdogs. I would like to install a routine for us....such as a set eating time, walking time etc. We pretty much fly by the seat of our pants right now.

I want to become even more organized around the house. I do pretty good at keeping my kitchen cabinets organized and neat but I really want to focus on the closets, the garage and the storage building. I also want to repaint my dining room. If you just rolled your eyes at me-STOP IT! I know we have lived here less than a year but the color just doesn't go with the stuff that I already have and it is cheaper to paint than to get all new stuff. Ah, see it doesn't sound so silly after all;) I want something neutral. It is currently a tuscan redish orangeish brownish clay color. (visulaize that one!) I will take a pic and put it on here so you can see what I mean. I will do a before and after.

I also want to make more family time. I would like once a month to plan an outing where we go do something fun, educational and memorable. I do not want to be the one who has to come up with everything because then I am too controlling over it. But, I will start out and plan the first one this month. Or maybe we can come up with different ideas all at once and put them in a jar and pull one out every month and just go with it!! I think I like that idea best!

I also would like to see my family and friends more! But that also means that they have to come here too!!!

No comments: