Children today learn at a faster pace than what we did when we were kids but it still amazes me when Dalton reads me books, sounds out words until he gets it right and he takes pride (finally) in what he has accomplished.
While I was shopping earlier this week Dalton was home with mom and she was on the phone. Dalton knows he shouldn't interrupt when someone is on the phone unless it is an emergency so he decided to write meme a note and give it to her. This is exactly how it read:
hugre for a samwij penut butr and jele
I know I am his mom but I think he did a pretty good job and we knew exactly what he wanted. I love that little boy!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is by far my favorite one blog of yours. I cant wait for Christofer to do some of the things that Dalton has done. By the way, this is Jenny, but im posting it anonymous since I dont have a google account.
Post a Comment