We all have the crud now. Coughing , sneezing and runny noses oh my! Poor little Dalton came into our bedroom Fri. night/sat. morn. to get into bed with us and I discovered he was burning up with fever. I think I could speak for most parents when I say you feel so helpless when you have a child that is sick. You want to take it all away from them and put it on your self. After some Motrin and cold wash cloths his fever broke about 5 am and we went back to sleep. He has had a fever on and off all weekend. This morning Dalton was talking to me telling me how he wanted to go outside and play and he fell asleep. THAT IS SO NOT MY CHILD! From the time he wakes up in the morning until the last argument getting him into bed that child is 90 miles an hour-not in a hyper way-just in a 5 year old with lots of energy way. There are days when my 42 year old butt thinks snails are going too fast!! hahaha He didn't sleep very long though and when he did wake up he wanted to go outside and help daddy with "dirty jobs". Denny was up on a ladder working on the storage building addition so Dalton did his own dirty jobs, or at least it looked as though he did. Dirt and mud from head to toes.
Tomorrow I plan on landscaping! I know some of you are gasping for air from laughing so hard right now but really I am going to try. I will take before and after pictures. I am sure it will not be finished all in one day. AND I am NOT going to use fake flowers. wooo hooo
DISCLAIMER: No legal or illegal drugs were used in making the decision to do our own landscaping. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment