Monday, September 29, 2008

TODAYS DALTON FUNNY

During the school week I wake Dalton up and we go to the couch to get the cartoons going then I get his breakfast. We (usually just Dalton) have breakfast on the couch watching Higgly Town Heroes. This morning meme came in and she sat with Dalton while I was running around getting his clothes, backpack etc. together. During one particular commercial there were these young girls with some sort of cupcake maker/decorator not sure exactly what it was because meme wasn't paying attention to it until Dalton said "that is amazing!" "Meme don't you think that is just amazing?" You never know what is going to catch the eye of a child or impress them for that matter. He used to love commercials when he was younger. I know commercials catch their attention because they make them louder and usually have music with them.

No comments: