Wednesday, March 11, 2009

CEREAL ADDICTION

I would like to confess that Dalton and I have a serious cereal addiction. We are addicted to the chocolate flavored Kelloggs Frosted Mini Wheats. There is something about it's wonderful flavor and even when your cereal starts to get a little mushy-when you bite into it there are little chocolate chunks on the inside that make you feel like you have something more than mush. As you might imagine, since cereal is expensive anyway, that this is an expensive cereal and the box is even smaller than the normal boxes and the price is still the same. It appears that Dalton and I go though about 4 of these little boxes a week. I know, I know, but at least it is not potato chips or something that is mega unhealthy. We would make a great commercial for them if anyone has any contacts to Kelloggs. haha

No comments: