Wednesday, March 18, 2009

GREAT DAY FOR A SNAKE...UNLESS YOU ARE THE SNAKE


Well this is our first snake for the year. I would love to say that it would be our last but...I know it will not be our last. Dalton is 4 ft 1 and I chopped about 3 inches off the thing when I beheaded it.

I know it's gross-a snake with no head but as a paranoid mom I was not taking any chances. (my sister said that it was not poisonous)

When we came home from picking Dalton up from school yesterday we could see Wiggles doing something odd. Upon further investigation we could see that it was a snake. poor dog, but she looked like she was having fun with it but I just didn't want it to bite her or anyone else..LIKE MY SIX YEAR OLD! So I got a shovel and beheaded it. Isn't that what the Irish usually do on St.Patricks day?! haha jk

1 comment:

Laurie said...

yuck! You are so brave. I would be afraid it was a striking snake and it would bite me if I got close to it. I bet Dalton thought it was cool.