Monday, March 30, 2009

GREAT DAY TO FISH


No matter what-it is a great day to fish. Denny and Dalton went up to the neighborhood pond yesterday to do "boy stuff" as Dalton put it. But, little does the stinker know that I have been fishing for many many years. Denny caught 13, Dalton caught 3 and when I went up to see how they were doing...I caught 1. They were all bluegill and sunfish but we know there are bigger and better fish in there too. It is a catch and release pond which is a good thing cause I DO NOT CLEAN FISH! Dalton is pretty good at casting out but he has no patience to sit and watch his bobber so he reels it in just about as fast has he cast out. We do not let him bait his own hook...yet.....but are thinking bout having him start doing it. I am soooo not ready for the hooks in the fingers yet. It is bad enough when I hook my own fingers and YES I put my own worms on my hook. I didn't say I liked it but I do it. I will not put a cricket on my hook! No way no how!! blaah!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: