Saturday, June 6, 2009

SMOKERS BEWARE!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRR this makes my head spin around!!!!!!

Here is what happened: yesterday going into Wal Mart there was a man who was walking about 4 feet in front of us. Right before the man went through the automatic door he extended his arm backwards and FLICKED his cigarette!! It came within inches of hitting me. If Dalton had been on that side it would have hit him for sure!!! So, I said in a LOUD voice "you almost hit me with that cigarette!" No response he just kept on walking. So I said in my next loud voice to my mom but the loudness was so he could hear it (not cause mom is hard of hearing or anything) "that idiot almost hit me with that cigarette and wont even acknowledge it!" still nothing. So in my next loud voice, and by this time he had stepped up his pace, I said "if he had hit my child with that thing he would find out what it is like to have this plus size momma kicking his butt!" He never looked back and increased his pace-which I could have easily caught up with him cause these legs are short but I have got a fast pace that Denny cant even keep up with. At this point I had to let him go on or I new it was not going to be pretty.

Family, friends and those of you who I don't know: WATCH WHAT THE HECK YOU DO WITH YOUR CIGARETTES CAUSE I AM ALL "FIRED" UP AND READY TO GET YA!!! (what if that had landed in a baby carrier???)

No comments: