Thursday, June 11, 2009

WHAT ALL CAN KIDS GET INTO IN ONE DAY?

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT ALL KIDS CAN GET INTO IN ONE DAY!

Said kids (that being Dalton and his accomplice Aubrey) started out playing in his bedroom. Hotwheels, trucks and tractors everywhere! After playing there for a while they went upstairs to the playroom. I did not go up there-I was scared too. They left from up there and went outside and played on their scooters. ( I am going to do a giant run-on of what all they did outside) They got out the wagon put in some tubs, got out the butterfly nets which Dalton has taped them onto broom handles to turn them into fishing nets. yes theses WERE from brooms and mops of mine, they caught fish and craw fish from the creek and put them into tubs and buckets (temporary pets) they got bored with that and got into the pool, had noodle fights in the pool- and out of the pool, came in and changed clothes, went back out and was playing on the playset. They were playing for a long time. This gave me time to start cleaning up the mess they created in the house when they came in to change clothes. Denny came home and asked what all of the hammering was outside-sounded like it was coming from the playhouse. I go running out to find both kids on the roof of the playhouse. Dalton had a hammer and 5 inch nails hammering them into the roof of the playhouse. I guess Aubrey was up there for moral support??? Whatever he does-she does. Got them down from there and they went back to looking for fish in the creek. Thinking that it is safe to go back in only to later find them in the last and remaining dirt pile in the yard. COVERED!! I will never be able to get the dirt out of Aubrey's clothes and actually this is the second time they have got into the dirt so it is the second shirt she has ruined. Her momma may kill me this time. Aubrey said they are not new but they sure did look it. "Did" being the operative word. This pretty much went on until dark when they came in and ate and got a bath then played a little bit longer until bedtime. I thought it would never get here. Neither child was bad-they were just hard to keep up with.

No comments: