Well, here we are in our second week of summer vacation. Doing better than the first official day when Dalton told me he was BORED. Right now we are just kinda hanging around the house not really doing much of anything. We have plenty of summer plans which include Dalton going to Science (day) camp for a week, birthday parties, swimming lessons and hopefully out of town company.
Denny and I will be going to Las Vegas for our 20th wedding anniversary this month. We went to Vegas on our honeymoon so it seemed fitting to go for our 20th. We have been to Vegas a few times since then but it has been a long time since our last trip so we know it has changed a lot and it will feel like new to us like the first time we went out there.
Here is my problem: I will be gone from Dalton for 5 days!!! I don't know how I am going to handle this. The only time I have been gone from Dalton that long was when I was in the hospital, he was 3, and I was really sick with my kidneys and we didn't want Dalton any where near the hospital-afraid he would pick up a bug while there. I was really out of it and didn't know much of what was going on anyway. I may have to take up drinking ;) haha.
Anyone who would like to come visit with us this summer (or any other time) let me know so I can put you on the calendar and have something else to look forward to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment