Thursday, July 24, 2008

THE MODERN ART WORLD

I first need to admit I understand nothing about modern art. But, I think my child must be a modern art prodigy. haha Seriously now, I now know that the modern art in galleries was all done by 5 YEAR OLDS!!!!!! Yes, I said 5 year olds. Dalton and I did some finger painting today-ouside of course-in the 100 degree heat-with just enough of a breeze-that I didn't even notice until it started rolling our beautiful modern art pictures over onto each other. The gallery will have to wait!! Dalton has just enough impatientce and temper that we were both ready to give it up about the same time.

ABOUT THAT TEMPER........we went to the park this evening and all was well until it was time to leave. Leaving wasn't the problem. The problem was Dalton decided he had to pee. The restrooms were dark and by the woods. I was not taking him there. He's a boy. He's been peeing out doors ever since he potty trained. But suddenly he can't pee out doors cause someone might see him. We were the only ones left at the park...because it was dark! This went on for about 20 minutes so I made the crying little princess get in the car. I could only take it for so long though so I only went a few miles down the road and stopped at a gas station. grrrrr He gets it from Denny. I am referring to the temper. We all know Denny would have had no problem peeing out doors. I don't think it would have even mattered if anyone was around as long as he had a tree.

No comments: