
Yea, I think he looks like a circus clown too!

Dalton is a little dare devil and a speed demon!

Denny was aerating (sp) the soil, he had done this once and then spread seed so now he is doing it again in hopes of getting them good down in there. Dalton was running over it to pack it down. They will both do anything to get to play.

Not to worry, this 4 wheeler has a govenor on it so we can control the speed and we also have a remote with a kill switch that stops it instantly if need be. He has outgrown his helmet and we need to get him a new one.
2 comments:
I'm jealous. I want an aerater! Or however you spell it. Also a tiller. Please don't tell me you have one of those too. I'll be heartbroken :)
Yes, we do have one of those too. And a tractor. eek did I just put you overboard?? The sad thing is we don't really have a good spot to put a garden unless we stick it in the front yard and look like real big rednecks! We have a huge deer problem around here too.
Post a Comment