I know some of you will get a chuckle out of this and some of you will be completely and utterly grossed out.
Let me first say that you will see on the Easter Eve posting that we went fishing. We buy worms from Wal Mart and they have to stay cool in the refrigerator. We didn't use all of the worms so we brought them back home to use this week.........okay here we go..............this morning I go to get the milk out for breakfast and I see this odd looking thing laying on the shelf. I didn't give it that much attention since 1. it was 6:30 in the morning and 2. I was focused on getting Dalton his breakfast. Then I grabbed the milk and THERE IT WAS! This thing on the side of the wall of the refrigerator. It looked like it was moving. IT WAS!!! IT WAS AN ESCAPED WORM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness worms don't bother me. (yes I bait my own hook) It seems that one of the containers became a little squished and the lid no longer fits tightly on it. So I scooped up the worm that was scaling up the wall and put him back in the container with his friends. Oh, and the odd looking thing laying on the shelf....................well that was one of the other escapees that wasn't so lucky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment