This blog is about Denny and Karen and our 9 year old son Dalton. We have family and extended family (friends)all over the U.S. that we want to keep in touch with. We miss you all!
fancy eggs. I notice you even have marbling! I'm not that crafty. At least yet. I just told her to dip them, watched her do two and went to bed while my sister did the rest.
this egg dye was weird. You dropped a few drops of color(s) in a plastic bag then put your egg in there and just moved it around. they also gave you a clear wax crayon that you used to draw on it, but you couldnt see what you were drawing, before you dropped it into your bad of dye. I got it at Kmart. I forgot to buy some so it was my last minute purchase and not much to choose from.
2 comments:
fancy eggs. I notice you even have marbling! I'm not that crafty. At least yet. I just told her to dip them, watched her do two and went to bed while my sister did the rest.
it was nice being lazy! :)
this egg dye was weird. You dropped a few drops of color(s) in a plastic bag then put your egg in there and just moved it around. they also gave you a clear wax crayon that you used to draw on it, but you couldnt see what you were drawing, before you dropped it into your bad of dye. I got it at Kmart. I forgot to buy some so it was my last minute purchase and not much to choose from.
Post a Comment