Friday, April 24, 2009

MY TOOTHLESS SMART COOKIE

Yea, Dalton still loves it when I call him my smart cookie. And today was one of those days where I have repeatedly called him my smart cookie because of his spelling test. This is the second week they have had a spelling test and it is the second week in a row that he made a 101% on his test. (he got the bonus words right too) I want him to enjoy school and be proud of the work that he does and I want him to know that we are proud of the work that he does too. (this is where I pray that he got Denny's book smarts) (I still want him to have my common sense)


And last but not least he lost another tooth today at school. This one is on top so now he goes "sth" when he makes "s" sounds. Poor kid. We are so juvenile-we have to try and control our laughter when he talks. Denny had him say the word "stick" like......5 times tonight. I hope he gets used to the massive air flow going through there and his speech will get better. The upside is the next tooth is already poking through so maybe it will not take long for it to come in.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

this had me laughing out loud. I'd be juvenile too. I laugh at Amelia all the time. :)