Thursday, August 21, 2008

DAY FOUR AND ALL IS WELL

It is day four in the life of a Kindergartner and everything seems to be great. He still loves his school and teacher and he comes home with smiley faces on his work every day. It is hard to get him to talk about his day. Dalton will first say I can't remember and then when we keep asking him questions I guess it starts to come back to him. On Tuesday Dalton said "I was so mad today!" When we questioned why he said "there was this boy who got into trouble and was sent to time out and then he spit all over the walls! FOR NO GOOD REASON!" While biting the insides of my cheeks trying to control my laughter over his theatrics I had to ask "why did that make you mad?" At this point his face is all scrawled up, his hands going 90 mph while he is talking (wonder where he got that from?) and his eye brows are moving up and down with his gestures. He claimed that the little boy didn't need to do that and it was gross. ahhhhh one more day I'm glad I can say "thank goodness it wasn't my child!"

No comments: