Thursday, August 7, 2008

READY FOR KINDERGARTEN

Yes, I can now say we are ready for Kindergarten. Just technically, in my mind I still want my little boy here at home with me. My real point is Dalton had his physical today-shots and all! Dalton got 4 shots to be exact and he did not shed a tear!!! He was such a brave little fella. He had his "oh I wanna cry but I don't wanna look like a baby" face on. He said mom that really did hurt. But the nurse gave him one sucker for every shot and I told him he could have ice cream and a toy. He picked out a snow cone and a remote control scoop/backhoe thingy tractor. You know something to dig a trench or scoop up gravel. Thank goodness that is over and I survived. I have been running around here for days talking about him getting a S-H-O-T. Worried that I would get faint seeing them stick my little guy with a needle-well that is what happens when I get a shot. Yes I have been spelling it out and by the next time he needs shots he will be able to spell. haha what will I do?? He weighs 50 lbs. and is 47 & 1/2 inches tall-almost 4 feet!!! I need to check up on what the law is for not needing the booster seat. He wants to shed that thing so bad. I'm thinking he has to be at least 60 lbs. This was my day. I don't mean it was a good day I just mean that it is what my day has been centered around. I do have dinner on so I guess I better go tend to it or we will be eating CAJUN tonight. :)

No comments: