Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I THINK I'M GONNA LIVE

I finally feel like I am going to live. NO I am no being a drama queen! I have been really sick. Sunday I got a migraine that didn't leave until the wee hours of Monday morning. So Monday I felt like a slug all day. Tuesday I wake up feeling upset in my stomach and hurting in my back which proceeded to get worse until the heaving started. It went all through the night. I felt like I was hit by truck all day and now at midnight I am starting to feel like I am going to make it. I was worried that I was having trouble with my kidney(s) again. I guess once you have had a bad time you always have that worry.
On another note: since mom had to take care of Dalton for me (Denny has a sprained ankle) she stated that Dalton had mentioned Buckie and some other name that she could not remember who he claims is Buckie's friend. Buckie lives!!

No comments: