Wednesday, August 6, 2008
DOCTOR VISIT
I went for my quarterly visit to my Urologist yesterday. I'm still trying to figure out how it went. lol I brought my records from Tn. with me so he wouldn't have to ask me questions that I couln't answer. So much for that. Anyway, he decided to cut out the CT scans that I was getting every 3 months because he was afraid that I was going to glow. That is kinda funny since I now live in a town with a hydro-electric nuclear plant in the middle of it. The doctor did a normal x-ray and was still able to find my stone. He also did some other test and if they are ok I don't have to go back until November. The one thing that he did do was put me on food restrictions!! @%$*#!># He is afraid if I don't restrict some of the foods that I eat that are stone enhancing foods that I will end up with another failed kidney. Strike 2 means your out when it comes to kidneys so I guess I am now on restrictions. I should be able to loose some of this stinking weight now. No salt, no fast food, no dairy, no chocolate, peanuts or strawberries. I am going to wither away!!! Those last 3 are major food groups to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment