Hello to all! Yes it has been a few days since my last posting. Our trip to Poplar Bluff all went so fast. Then on Friday we had a planned visit from one of my best friends from high school who came with her husband and two children. It has been close to 10 years since I have seen Pam. They live in Oklahoma. We always keep in touch either by phone or email and she is always prompt with holiday cards. (I stink in that department) Pam and Greg's children are Thomas (11) and Emily Margaret (7). Dalton had a great time playing with them and talks about his new friends. We had a great visit but it was way too short and we can't wait to see them again.
We have much to do this week. I will be getting set up with my new Urologist and have some pains that I have been having checked out. Dalton will be having his Kindergarten physical done-not looking forward to that and the shots that go with it. He doesn't know this yet. I thought it would be best if we just didn't talk about it. I would gladly take any advice anyone wants to give in this department. He is such a tough little guy when it comes to falling down, splinters, bumps and bruises but shots are different. I get weak when I get a shot or have blood drawn how can I tell him to be brave???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment