Our first week of Kindergarten is done and over with and he can't wait to start his second! yipee! He came to me this morning to tell me that after tomorrow is school again! I am blessed to have a child who likes school and judging from the smiley faces he is doing well. He says he plays with girls mostly and he has 2 girlfriends: Aubrey and some girl in his class. aww how sweet
I would like to be a fly on the wall just for one day from the time he gets out of the car until the time he gets back in. Why? Because he says he can't remember what all he does at school. I expected these kind of answers when he gets older but HELLO Kindergarten?
I don't think I have mentioned that I joined the PTO. Yep, I've joined the PTO. I'm a member of the PTO. That is all I can say about it because I have no idea what it is all about. LOL But is sure seemed like the thing to do. I am waiting for instructions on what it is the PTO does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment